2022 STUDY FINANCING AND NIPA STUDY ALLOWANCE APPLICATIONS
The Division of Study Financing hereby informs and reminds the students, parents and guardians that:
The application period for regular study financing from the Government of St.Maarten for the scholastic year 2022/2023 will end on Monday February 28, 2022.
? The applicant must first request a crib number from the Tax Inspectorate
? Review the 2022 Study Financing Priority List
? Read the terms, conditions and criteria for study financing or
? View videos of the study financing webinars posted on our Facebook page
? Fill in the online application form (Create and verify the an account)
? Upload the following required documents:
1. Proof of Dutch Nationality from the Census Office or a Copy of the Passport
2. A detailed registration form from the Census office.
3. A valid health certificate as proof of good health
4. A declaration from the Inspectorate of Taxes supporting parental(guardian) or personal income for 2020 or supporting documents to exclude a parent or parents for the application, if applicable
5. Most recent grades/report card or high school diploma and transcript
6. Application- and or acceptance letter from intended educational institution
7. Passport size picture
Please note that:
? Documents must not be older than three (3) months
? Some of the required documents (crib number- and tax declarations and detailed registration) must be requested in advance
? All documents and information will be check and verified.
? No applications will be accepted after Monday February 28, 2022.